Tuesday 12 June 2012

Milkshake Madness.

During that hot bit in May, myself and my boyfriend decided to make a couple of refreshing milkshakes. We each came up with our own, and sort of made them up as we went along. As you can see, I went with a delicious but incredibly thick, Oreo milkshake, which was amazing- It tasted like cake! But I must admit, it was so thick and so filling, I couldn't finish it. (Rubbish.) However, my boyfriend made a light and refreshing strawberry milkshake, with a clever sneaky hint of lemon (which works, his idea!). I confess, his was the better one, but I will be making them both again, I just need to improve my ingredients. If you want to have ago, just use about 3 scoops of good quality ice cream (any flavour you like), a tiny splash of milk, some ice (make it nice and cool), and any ingredients you wish- be it, pineapple, peach, peanut M&M's or even pistachio... (Err...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment