Tuesday 12 June 2012

Afternoon Tea at Harrods.



Firstly, my apologies about the alignment and sizing of these photos. But, I really did not want to post them separately. These are two snippets from the most excellent afternoon tea at Harrods, London. The occasion- my sister's 22nd Birthday, 1st of June. I had to show you these photos, because, it was quite honestly the best tea and cakes I have ever had. (I have had, a lot of tea and cake...) The image at the top was this marvellous lollipop of a hard white chocolate shell (coloured pale green), coated in we think silvery coca puffs... (still good), and then, inside... the most amazing, melting, rich, chocolate. Ohhh. What a delight! Then below you can see a selection of pastries, cakes, scones etc. The best thing, was the green coloured mousse sitting between some choux pastry. It was a pistachio cream! And it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment