Tuesday 6 March 2012

Creamy Prawn and Courgette Spaghetti.

You can tell that I had bought prawns this week! This dish was so simple and so good. I marinaded the prawns beforehand, the same as the sweet and sour recipe, in garlic and finely sliced chilli (seeds removed). I then fried off my sliced courgettes in some olive oil. I added the prawns to the pan and let the whole lot mix together. I then put my quick cook spaghetti on. Once the spaghetti was ready, I drained off most of the water reserving a little, and then added it to the pan with the prawns. I mixed the whole lot together and then added a dollop of soft cream cheese! (Naughty.) I stirred the whole lot through letting it all get coated, placed it in a bowl and then finished it with some fresh basil leaves. This was such a simple and satisfying dish. Really worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment