Tuesday 28 February 2012

Simple Pasta in a Homemade Tomato Sauce.

This was so, so, so easy to make. It was really good too! I made the tomato sauce a couple days before and kept it in a jar in the fridge! It tastes better once it's had time to mature and marinade. :) The sauce started off as some garlic cooked in olive oil, then I added some chopped tomato passata to the garlic, let it bubble away for awhile on the hob, I then added some salt and pepper to season, and some fresh basil leaves. That was all I did for the sauce, and the flavour you get from the garlic and basil is so good! I then cooked some pasta, drained it, poured my sauce over the top, put it back on the heat to warm through, and then finished it off with some more fresh basil leaves and some flakes of cheese. Was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment