Monday 16 January 2012

The King of Breads!

As a reward/promise to myself for having completed my Part 2 Essay assignment for University, I decided that I should be allowed to bake some bread. This bread however doesn't follow a traditional bread making recipe. There is no yeast..!? I have taken the recipe from Lorraine Pascale's- Home Cooking Made Easy. It's a great recipe, called Twenty-First Century Ham, Cheese and Chive bread. It is easy to make, and fun to do! The smell of cheese and bread whilst it was in the oven was heavenly. It is always a treat for anyone to enjoy freshly baked bread, but in this instance it was a particular treat indeed! I hope this inspires you to either bake some bread, eat some bread or reward yourself after having ticked off one of those tasks that you know 'you really should just do'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment