Tuesday 10 January 2012

Best Thing of the Day!

Today- 10/01/2011, I had the dentist. Now in early preparation for this appointment I intended to make some delicious lemon cupcakes, as a sort of reward for after. Another reason why I wanted to make these delightful treats was so that I could bring some to my housemates as a welcome home gift. Even though these are possibly the best things I've made all day and probably in quite awhile, I have also some how managed to squeeze in making a homemade chicken and mushroom pie, chicken stock (too much!), and a rather delicious omelette for breakfast. As you can imagine, it's been a tough old day. :) The lemon cupcakes have gone down rather well with my family, and I even gave one as a treat to our lodger! Of course, they go splendidly with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment