Wednesday 4 January 2012

Dream come true!!

Two days later: As mentioned in the 'debut post' it was expressed that I thought pancakes would be a nice breakfast to enjoy for the morning of 03/01/2012. To my amazement, I awoke that morning, went downstairs, made a pot of tea (obviously) and awaited for the usual discussion with my Mum about what to have for breakfast. My Mum stood in front of our kitchen cupboard and without even suggesting anything else prior, turned to me and said "I'm thinking pancakes... what do you think?". A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. My Mum has some how proved to me over the years that she is in some forms a mind reader. (Only, oddly, when it comes to food/meals.) She is and her abilities are pure genius. As you can imagine I was both ecstatic and over joyed. I am also entirely thankful that I even have the option of waking up in the morning and discussing options for breakfast. What a pleasure. (Also, in case you were wondering, we use Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancake mix, and accompany it with Aunt Jemima Maple Syrup. They're delicious! We however have to get this mix either from the states or the Caribbean. It's only because for some reason we're hopeless at making traditional 'English' pancakes. Plus, Aunt Jemima's are the best! I had mine with banana too! YUMMY.)

No comments:

Post a Comment