Friday 1 March 2013

No Egg-xaggeration.

Those that know me, and those that read my blog, are by now, probably aware that I'm a rather huge fan of the humble egg. Well, I am. I post about eggs a lot, and post a lot of egg recipes. You make think, 'Hmm.. too simple'. But, sometimes simple, is splendid. Seriously! I understand if you're not a fan of eggs, (I feel for you), I however think they are versatile and quite simply 'awesome'. I'm repeating my self, but I feel I have to share it. I get a lot of joy from just a poached egg, on some good quality ham (another sort of love of mine, is that bad?), placed on top of a bagel (they're great), and topped with my own version of hollandaise. Again, I post these sort of recipes a lot, but they're consistently tasty! To make the hollandaise, I took a spoon of good mayo, mixed in some wholegrain mustard and a squeeze of lemon. (It may sound a bit mental, but it tastes ruddy nice.) There. I've said it. I wasn't egg-xaggerating. I really do love eggs, just as much as I love egg puns and other bad jokes... not bad yolks. (Terrible). Embrace the things you love! +Happy Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment