Tuesday 12 February 2013

Be It True?

'Be it true?' became a popular phrase during a card game between friends. It was another way of expressing surprise over a decent hand. This phrase got me thinking about restaurants, more specifically because it was invented by boyfriend. He and I ventured out not too long ago to a 'chain' restaurant outside of the 02 arena in Greenwich, London. We thought we'd be 'bold' and try somewhere we'd not been before. When it comes to choosing what to eat, for me in particular, it can be quite a challenge. I suggested to my boyfriend  that he try the BBQ pulled pork fajita, as I always hear good things about BBQ pulled pork. So he did. I ordered the Santa Fe chicken fajita, which is in the image above. I was pleased with what I selected. There was a nice tomato flavour to the fajita, the salad was sharp and sweet. Even the coleslaw was nice! (I don't like coleslaw, unless it's homemade, snob.) However, my boyfriend didn't enjoy his meal. I felt responsible as it was my suggestion, and so I wondered, how do 'you' decide what you should eat and why? Have you ever been disappointed by a restaurant meal? Or pleasantly surprised? Leave a comment with your response!

No comments:

Post a Comment